Call Us Today | (262) 697-9600Logo

Secure Page

Commercial Auto Insurance - Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee & Lake County IL

Here's What Our Customers Are Saying

What is Commercial Auto?

As a business owner, you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you.

Do I Need a Commercial Auto Policy?

Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. A good insurance agent will ask you many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.

While the major coverages are the same, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Ask your insurance agent to explain all the differences and options.

Thank you for your interest in Sparks Insurance, Inc. Let us work with you to build a custom policy for your specific needs. Call our office at 262-697-9600 or begin your quote using the link above. 

blog iconAdditional Commercial Auto Insurance Information for the Savvy Business Owner

Secured By RapidSSL