Call Us Today | (262) 697-9600Logo

Secure Page

Get the Right Liability Policies

Business Discussion

Your business’s legal liability for injury to a third party may fall under one of a variety of insurance policies. Here is a quick look at some of the most common liability protections business owners may need.

  • Employers liability and workers compensation insurance provide coverage for an employee’s work-related illness, injury or death.

  • Product liability insurance covers the manufacture and sale of products in the general marketplace and injury or death caused by a defect in these products.

  • Directors and officers liability insurance protects against claims that your board of directors or officers have failed in their duties.

  • Umbrella liability insurance is designed to protect against catastrophic losses and can reach over and beyond the underlying limit of liability on a policy for a severe loss.

  • Professional liability insurance covers losses arising from failure in the performance of professional duties or rendering negligent professional services.

Talk to your Sparks Insurance agent for a full analysis of which coverages are recommended for your business.

SOURCE - Mines Press - COPYRIGHT ©2018. This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is understood that the publishers are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert advice is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. 2/18.

Posted Monday, February 19 2018 11:32 AM
Tags : Business Insurance, Business Liability, Small Business Tips, Employers Liability, Workers Compensation,

Blog Comments

No Comments

Post a Comment





Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code


Click for More Blogs View More Blog Entries
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Secured By RapidSSL