Group Health - HealthiestYou (HY) Program
Why HealthiestYou* - A Product overview
- Fast, easy and convenient! Physicians are available 24/7/365 to diagnose, treat, and prescribe with NO copay or consultation fee via phone or video consultation.
- Service available in all 50 states, whether you are at home or away.
- HealthiestYou can handle over 70% of traditional doctor office visits.
- Pricing comparison tools for prescriptions and procedures in the new, user‐friendly app; now with additional benefits you won't believe!
- Works for employee/owner groups with a minimum of 2 members!
How it Helps Your Employees
- Efficient access to care – contact our physician network anytime, anywhere.
- No cost to speak with a physician (Our offering features a $0 consultation fee).
- Average call back time is 8 minutes, 30% of calls are returned in under two minutes.
- 94% of our consultations result in a one‐call resolution.
- 97% satisfaction rating vs. a 68% in‐office visit satisfaction rating.
How it Helps You, the Employer
- Provide an affordable relevant benefit to your employees, even if you do not offer a group medical plan*.
- Reduce absenteeism – 50% of our consultations result in an employee not having to leave work for care.
- Reduce medical plan claims – Direct claims away from the major medical plan, reducing claims experience and saving money at major medical renewal (Savings vary based on plan type).
- Provide a great benefit to employees not electing major medical.
Request a Quote or More Info Now
How HealthiestYou has Helped One Member...
"As a working mother with high deductible medical insurance through my husband's employer, any illness threatens my budget. My employer, who does not offer a group medical insurance program, provides all of the staff the HY program as a benefit. Prior to this program anytime any of my family was ill with a cold or sinus infection and needed medical help, i.e. a prescription, it would cost over $200 per visit. Since I have started using the HY program, I have saved over $600 in medical bills over the last 6 months for 3 separate illnesses. One of my consults actually took place past my doctor's office closing time when I would have had wait another day or to seek care at Urgent Care or an ER.
I was able to log into my HY app on my cell phone to request a consult, which can be over the phone or through a video chat, and spoke directly with a physician within minutes. YES MINUTES!!! We discussed my symptoms, and, on all 3 occasions, I was prescribed the necessary medication to clear up my diagnosis with just the single call. I actually spent more time scheduling an annual physical with my doctor's office than I did in total for any one of my HY consults. Had I not used HY, I most likely would have continued to "try and fight it" myself in avoidance of the potential medical bills, and I know I would have had to take additional time off of work. I now know no matter what time it is or where I am in the US, at home, at work, on a work trip, or even on vacation, I can utilize HY for myself or my family to treat any number of medical concerns. All for only the cost of any medication which may be prescribed.
I am very thankful my employer found this program and know it has benefited my coworkers too! I would highly recommend the HY program to anyone and even if it was an optional benefit (versus automatic) I would pay for it myself! It is worth it!!!"
*HY PROGRAM IS NOT HEALTH INSURANCE AND WE ENCOURAGE ALL MEMBERS TO MAINTAIN ADEQUATE INSURANCE FROM A RESPONSIBLE PROVIDER. HY IS DESIGNED TO COMPLEMENT, AND NOT REPLACE THE CARE YOU RECEIVE FROM YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN. HY PHYSICIANS ARE AN INDEPENDENT NETWORK OF DOCTORS WHO ADVISE, DIAGNOSE, AND PRESCRIBE AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION. PHYSICIANS PROVIDE CROSS COVERAGE AND OPERATE SUBJECT TO STATE REGULATIONS. PHYSICIANS IN THE INDEPENDENT NETWORK DO NOT PRESCRIBE DEA CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES, NON-THERAPEUTIC DRUGS AND CERTAIN OTHER DRUGS WHICH MAY BE HARMFUL BECAUSE OF THEIR POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE. HY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT A PRESCRIPTION WILL BE WRITTEN.