General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Why do I need commercial general liability insurance?
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
What does general liability insurance cover?
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. Our companies' liability programs can extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits in over 30 areas. Our agents get to know your business and how you operate to make the proper suggestions of coverage necessary for your unique needs.
Potential Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Thank you for your interest in Sparks Insurance, Inc. Let us work with you to build a custom policy for your specific needs. Call our office at 262-697-9600 or begin your quote using the link above.
Additional Business Liability Insurance Information for the Savvy Business Owner